Don’t miss out on this week’s edition of “Spinning Back Clique,” MMA Junkie’s weekly live show that delves into the hottest topics in mixed martial arts. We’re shaking things up with a fresh starting time of 11 a.m. Eastern Time, right before we kick off our live-streamed coverage of Dana White’s Contender Series 63 weigh-ins in Las Vegas.
Our panel for this week includes Farah Hannoun, Brian “Goze” Garcia, and Mike Bohn, along with a special appearance by Nick Tylwalk. They’ll join our host, the only “Gorgeous” George Garcia, live at 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT) to dissect and engage in lively discussions regarding:
- Alexa Grasso’s draw with Valentina Shevchenko and the controversial scorecard that ignited a storm.
- The success of the themed event, Noche UFC. Should we see more of these in the future?
- Noche UFC’s imperfections, including a questionable stoppage by Chris Tognoni that resulted in a replay and a no-contest. Did the situation receive the right treatment?
- Aljamain Sterling, the former UFC bantamweight champion, is pushing for a rematch with the new champ, Sean O’Malley. Is his case strong enough?
- The recent merger of the UFC and WWE, now united under the same parent company, TKO, which went public last week. Wrestling Junkie’s Nick Tylwalk will guide us through this monumental change and tell us who stands to gain the most.
And, of course, there’s much more to dive into…
“Spinning Back Clique” goes live every Monday on our YouTube channel at noon ET. If you miss it, don’t worry; you can catch each episode on your preferred podcast platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and more, every Tuesday morning.
Join us on the MMA Junkie Instagram page and YouTube channel to engage in discussions with fellow mixed martial arts enthusiasts. It’s where the action continues beyond the show!