1. How excited are you to back into the Island Fights ring for Island Fights 56?
Mike Morgan: Super excited to be back at island fights again.
2. What’s your 2019 Mix Martial Arts goal?
Mike Morgan: My goals for 2019 right now are simply my next fight. One fight at a time.
3. What was your take on the epic middleweight Interim UFC Championship Fight between Adesanya & Gastelum?
Mike Morgan: The fight between adesanya and gastelum was a great fight, really surprised me that gastelum did so well. Also proved my long time saying that you NEED more than one discipline to be great at MMA.
4. What’s your thoughts on your opponent at Island Fights 56 Marcel Stamps?
Mike Morgan: Marcel Stamps is a great opponent, and will be a good test for me
5. What would it mean to capture a win in your home state of Alabama?
Mike Morgan: Getting the win here in my home town would be a great achievement, we haven’t had fights here in quite a long time. I think it will really open the eyes of promoters as how well shows will do here.
Follow Mike Morgan on Instagram @usmc_silverback