1. What do you think is the most important mix martial art technique and why?
Jacob Kilburn: That’s a tricky question. One single technique? I’d have to say whatever technique wins the fight!
2. Will we be seeing you fight on Island Fights again?
Jacob Kilburn: Yes 100% I’ve been dealing with back to back injuries. But I hope to start a training camp soon, and I would absolutely love to return at Island fights for my next fight.
3. How was it fighting on Dana White Contender Series?
Jacob Kilburn: Fighting on the Contender Series was a little weird, but such a good experience that I needed. I thrive off the crowd and energy and there was literally 50 people there watching, so that was a first. I had a world class opponent who is soon going to be 2-0 in the UFC, so no shame.
4. Are you 100% Locked Inn into the Featherweight Division?
Jacob Kilburn: No way! I’m locked into the money weight division! I’d like to make the drop to 135 but i need to do a test cut first. With a proper camp, I feel good against anyone.
5. What is your favorite part of being a professional fighter?
Jacob Kilburn: My favorite part is honestly recognition that you get from people for the hard work. It feels good to be accomplishing my dreams and to have others notice!
Follow Jacob Kilburn on Instagram @killer_kilburn